Tuesday 12 July 2011

Beginner's luck

I am now christening the Eva's Everyday blog.

So in today's "news", I cannot wait to watch the new Dark Knight Rises film. Not only am I loving the oversaturation of super hero films out there, but I absolutely love Christopher Nolan's work, his ensemble cast, and, granting it the same high expectations it deserves, I think it will be great.

There are a few other films I am looking forward to watching though. Trust me, NONE have Mandy Moore in. The two last trailers I have watched with her in just make me cringe with how badly modest and mediocre they appear, even in their trailers. Just check them out: 'Love Wedding Marriage,' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShB2W5f1C0Y and 'Swinging with the Finkels,' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtoEVAp1410.

On the other hand, the mandy moore-less 'Horrible Bosses' looks great for a good laugh. 'Tabloid' and 'Salvation Boulevard' look like great quirky sleeper hits. 'Mr. Popper's Penguins' and 'Dolphin Tale' (AKA the new Free Willy) look like they could have very well gone straight to DVD.

All in all, this looks like an action-packed, bromance-ridden, rom-com crazy year in films.

Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment